Mr. Restore wishes everyone a happy and safe Independence Day! We are all about having fun-but safety is always important when dealing with fireworks. We have a few tips to help ensure that safety comes before everything else:
- Obey local laws. If fireworks are not legal where you live, do not use them.
- If fireworks are allowed, only use them outdoors and away from any structures to prevent fire damage.
- Always have water readily available such as a hose or bucket.
- Only use fireworks as intended. Don't try to alter them or combine them.
- Never relight "dud" fireworks. Wait 20 minutes, and then soak it in a bucket of water.
For more information, visit https://www.fireworksafety.com/