Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas produced as a by-product of combustion. It is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Anything that uses fuel can produce dangerous levels of CO gas. Carbon Monoxide is very dangerous and can lead to serious... Read More
You may think that after the fire has been put out and the smoke is gone, that re-entering your home is safe. Although the yellow tape may be gone, your home is still filled with Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) created... Read More
Mr. Restore is a trusted restoration company serving the Dallas, TX area. We offer restoration services for homes and businesses.