Our local fire departments work around the clock to keep our communities safe. From responding to medical emergencies to being the first to arrive at the scene of a fire, our firefighters are invaluable members of our society. Mr Restore has had the pleasure of working closely with many of these departments in the events of fire and water damage. Here are a few things they wish homeowners knew in order to prevent fires and to make responding to emergencies faster.
- Regularly Practice Fire Drills With Members of Your Household
- Routinely Inspect Extension Cords
- Be Sure Your Fire/Smoke Alarm is Working Properly
- Check That Your Street Numbers are Visible From the Road
- Use Proper Fuel in Your Fireplace
- Own Fire Extinguishers and Know How to Use Them Correctly